Training for Road Racing, TTs and Sportifs
Road racing is a highly demanding tactical event and time trialling requires a high level of technical preparation. Accross all road events physical endurance is key.
1-2-1 coaching with Rideabout will ensure you receive the most effective guidance in order to prepare for your event. We are highly experienced in coaching riders for road events all the way from beginners to riders competing in Elite National level races.
These are some of the key areas we help riders in preparing:
- Effective training – train in a way that maximises the gains with the time you have available.
- Tactics – Excellent fitness alone is not enough to achieve road racing success, tactical awareness and skill is essential.
- Recovery – improve recovery with appropriate training, sleep and wellness
- Nutrition – healthy eating and a fuelling is fundamental to all sports, but particularly endurance where the physiological stress is high.
- Realistic goal setting – while a few riders can devote everything to reaching their full potential, we know this isnt for everyone. We can help you set progressive goals that are realistic for your time committments.
- Technical preparation – while some innovative technology can come at a high cost, knowledge is often free. We have up to date knowledge to help you select and use equipment effectively.
Why not give us a call?