Half Term Junior Whistlestop Course – 14/02/23
Half-Term Kids Session
This session is suitable for 11-18yr olds, and will be a shortened version of the Whistlestop Course.
The Whistlestop Skills Course
In this course we will take a whistlestop tour of all the key areas of mountain bike skills, which are covered in our other courses.
You must be a confident at riding blue graded trails.
For 11-18 year olds. U16s must be accompanied at the session by an adult.
What do you need for the course?
- Mountain bike in full working order.
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory.
- Wear other protective equipment that you would normally use for a MTB ride.
- Flat pedals/shoes are strongly recommended (as opposed to clipless pedals)
- To have completed a rider information/consent form (a link will be given after payment)
Clothing For February
You must come suitably dressed for winter conditions. This is not a continuous ride, and riders must have suitable clothing in case of emergency situations that may involve waiting for up to 1hr. Long sleeve riding clothes and a warm layer & waterproof jacket are essential. Extra layers can be carried by the coach.
Greno Woods MTB trails & Wharncliffe Woods meet at the Grenoside Woods Car Park postcode S35 8RS https://goo.gl/maps/jPxu2hmGRY3Vynz77
3hrs 9.30am to 12.30pm*
Terms & Conditions for Booking: https://rideabout.co/terms-conditions/