Whistlestop MTB Skills Course
The Whistlestop Skills Course
In this course we will take a whistlestop tour of all the key areas of mountain bike skills. This is designed as an introduction to MTB skills coaching, and you should go away having improved in several different areas.
- 2hrs Core Techniques
- 2hrs Pumping Jumping and Berms
- 2hrs technical descending
You must be a confident at riding red graded trails, and physically fit to ride for a day.
For 11 year olds upwards. Under 16s must be accompanied to the session by an adult guardian.
What do you need for the course?
- Mountain bike in full working order.
- Flat pedals are recommended if you have them.
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory.
- Suitable clothing and a jacket- the coaching locations can be exposed and you wont be riding continuosly.
- To have completed a rider information/consent form (a link will be given after payment)
Greno Woods MTB trails & Wharncliffe Woods meet at the Grenoside Woods Car Park postcode S35 8RS https://goo.gl/maps/jPxu2hmGRY3Vynz77
9.30am to 3.30pm
Terms & Conditions for Booking: https://rideabout.co/terms-conditions/