Whistlestop MTB Skills Course
The Whistlestop Skills Course
In this course we will take a whistlestop tour of all the key areas of mountain bike skills. This will help you to highlight what techniques you need to focus on and give you a feel of how MTB skills coaching will benefit you.
- 2hrs Core Techniques
- 2hrs Pumping Jumping and Berms
- 2hrs technical descending
You must be a confident at riding red graded trails, and physically fit to ride for a day.
For 11 year olds upwards. Under 16s must be accompanied to the session by an adult guardian.
What do you need for the course?
- Mountain bike in full working order.
- Flat pedals are recommended if you have them.
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory.
- Suitable clothing and a jacket- the coaching locations can be exposed and you wont be riding continuosly.
- To have completed a rider information/consent form (a link will be given after payment)
Greno Woods MTB trails & Wharncliffe Woods meet at the Grenoside Woods Car Park postcode S35 8RS https://goo.gl/maps/jPxu2hmGRY3Vynz77
9.30am to 3.30pm
Terms & Conditions for Booking: https://rideabout.co/terms-conditions/