Whistlestop MTB Skills
Take a whistlestop tour of all the key areas of mountain bike skills. Explore your techniques which need the most focus and get a feel for how MTB skills coaching will benefit you.
Things to consider
You must be confident at riding red graded trails, and physically fit to ride for a day.
This course is suitable for adults and children over 11 years old. Under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult.
What to bring to your coaching session
- A mountain bike in full working order
- Helmet and gloves
- Other protective clothing or equipment that you would normally use for a MTB ride. Knee pads are recommended.
- Flat pedals/shoes are strongly recommended (rather than clipless pedals)
- Suitable warm clothing. The locations can be exposed and you’re not riding continuously
- A completed rider information and consent form. Follow the link at checkout
Location and meeting point
Greno Woods MTB trails & Wharncliffe Woods. Meet at the Grenoside Woods car park, S35 8RS: https://goo.gl/maps/jPxu2hmGRY3Vynz77
Is this a gift?
If you’re buying this as a gift, just add a gift voucher worth £0 to your basket. Download the printable PDF voucher or request a copy to be posted.
Terms and conditions for booking: https://rideabout.co/terms-conditions/