Whistlestop MTB Skills Course
The Whistlestop Skills Course
In this course we will take a whistlestop tour of all the key areas of mountain bike skills, which are covered in each of our specific MTB skills course (see links below). This will help you to highlight what techniques you need to focus on developing and give you a feel of how MTB skills coaching will benefit you.
You must be a confident at riding red graded trails, and physically fit to ride for a day.
For 11 year olds upwards. Under 16s must be accompanied to the session by an adult guardian.
What do you need for the course?
- Mountain bike in full working order.
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory.
- Wear other protective equipment that you would normally use for a MTB ride.
- Flat pedals/shoes are strongly recommended (as opposed to clipless pedals)
- Suitable clothing and a jacket- the coaching locations can be exposed and you wont be riding continuosly.
- To have completed a rider information/consent form (a link will be given after payment)
Greno Woods MTB trails & Wharncliffe Woods meet at the Grenoside Woods Car Park postcode S35 8RS https://goo.gl/maps/jPxu2hmGRY3Vynz77
6hrs 9.30am to 3.30pm*
*If there are three or less riders booked on the course then the duration will be reduced to 3.5hrs, and the timing will be 9.30am to 1pm. This is because more individual attention can be given and the content covered more quickly.
Terms & Conditions for Booking: https://rideabout.co/terms-conditions/